DigitalHistory@Lund is a research platform that aims at promoting digital history at Lund University and beyond. It is a collaboration between the Section for Media History, Lund Centre for the History of Knowledge (LUCK) and the Lund University Humanities Lab. Sune Bechmann Pedersen and Kajsa Weber are coordinating the platform activites.
DigitalHistory@Lund is funded by The Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology, Lund University, 2021-2022. Main applicant was Marie Cronqvist, Associate professor, Section for Media History, and Sune Bechmann Pedersen, Section for Media History.
Aims of the platform:
- To unite and integrate existing digital history research at The Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology, Lund University
- To support the invention, design, and execution of digital history research projects
- To promote digital history skills in research, teaching, and dissemination
- To strengthen partnerships with digital history stakeholders outside academia
- To critically examine the implications of digital history on historical work
Få nytt innehåll direkt till din inkorg.